Social Media Assistant
We are hiring for a part time position for social media assistant. The position is 30 hours a week for 9 weeks. Applicants need to be 30 or under as CSJ requirement.
We are looking for a creative individual to help us with our social media and paid marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate would be proficient in graphic design, using mainstream social media, coordinating print and radio advertising.
Social Media Marketing
- Canva, find appropriate photos for each post. Understand image sizing for Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Schedule posts into Later at applicable times with hashtags when needed
- Have strong understanding of Tiktok & Reels & how to upload, add text, text duration, titles, hashtags
- Upload videos to IGTV
- Invite people to like/follow Facebook pages via posts they have engagement with.
- Share posts from Facebook pages to applicable Facebook groups with messaging to join event/workshop/program/group/page etc.
- Follow people who might be interested in a client's content to encourage follow back.
- Find trending hashtags
You will work with the owners on developing additional marketing campaigns involving google, social media, and flyers as well as evaluating campaign success.
The position is flexible on hours, but will require some in person meetings and occasional travelling to market / shoot locations. Edmonton based with vehicle is preferred. Please be detailed in your application as to why you are the best candidate for this position.
To apply email you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org